We, as a legal consultant, render the following legal services to clients upon the request of the latter or on its own initiative in accordance with the laws and regulations of the People’s Republic of China:
1. Drafting, reviewing and/or amending various Chinese and/or English contracts, such as the sale and purchase contract, sourcing contract, agency agreement, shipping contract, insurance contract, warehousing contract, employment contract, confidential agreement, non-compete agreement, license agreement, etc.;
2. Following-up contract performance. Verifying business entities' status. Reviewing documents including B/L, labels, packing list, L/C and product test report and certificates. Product quality and quantity. Controlling risks of foreign trade.
3. Formulating, reviewing and/or amending internal regulations governing personnel, finance and accounting, sale, contract management, and other operations and management activities;
4. Providing contract forms, legal forms, and other forms for internal management or business activities;
5. Participating in major business negotiations or other significant legal activities;
6. Rendering formal or informal legal opinions on issues in relation to day-to-day operation and management of the corporation, protection of legitimate rights and interests of corporation, such as intellectual property rights, creditor’s rights, etc.;
7. Assisting corporation in handling relationship with government agencies, such industrial and commercial bureaus, taxation authorities, the Customs, Entry-Exit Inspection and Quarantine Bureau, foreign exchange control authority, etc.
8. Issuing notice, statement, and other legal instruments for and on behalf of Corporation in the name of a law firm for the purpose of collecting accounts receivable, conducting other civil and commercial activities, etc.;
9. Holding symposium or giving law lectures to employees of Corporation in respect of contract law, product quality law, import & export law, employment law, international trading practice, WTO rules, etc.;
10. Providing up-to-date information on the important laws and regulations concerning foreign-funded enterprises and the trade in which the Company is engaged;
11. Services for legal translation, litigation, arbitration, alternative dispute resolution and major non-litigation projects.
Any assistance need, Please do not hesitate to send E-mail to: email@example.com
Attention: Mr. Jinhui Li (attorney) of Guangdong Zheng Bang Law Firm, located in Guangzhou City, China